Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Giving back to the illustrator community

Status
Not open for further replies.

askIllustrator

Technical User
Apr 20, 2001
DE
Hi guys,
I used to frequent this place quite a bit back in the day. You can view my post count and submitted articles as proof. I point that out because I want to promote a twitter account I created but have been accused of spam and banned from forums.adobe.com.

It's simply a way for people to get direct assistance with illustrator problems. I in now way want to take advantage of tek-tips or its traffic. Therefor any questions that originate here will be answered here and linked from twitter.

The account is @ask_illustrator. If you start a thread here that's not getting answered, please tweet me the address of your thread.
If you just have a question, tweet it to me.

This is in no way a self-promotion, I genuinely want to contribute to an application that has literally saved my life.

Of course, your help in spreading the word by tweeting about the account would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back