Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GHTROUT's SuperSERL/MicroMERL For Rls 6.0 Available 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHTROUT

IS-IT--Management
Nov 25, 2005
US
New! GHTROUT's SuperSERL/MicroMERL For Rls 6.0 Available
~
~
Download away. Free for all.

~
~
--Administration Overlay Loads - Every LD and prompt related to system changes
--Maintenance Overlay Loads - Every LD and prompt related to maintenance
--Features and Services Guides - Every feature explained, from ANI to Voice Call
--Systems Messages - Every error code from AUD000 to XMI999

Note - Nortel's complete document library can be found at:
[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Hey Gene, this is cool! Thank You!

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

Nice one. many thanks

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

A more detailed explanation for the curious:

This is an alternative to fighting with the Nortel CDs. It includes what you use 99% of your day.

For most administrators, 1% of the Nortel CDs are used daily, and 99% of the CD content is used only 1% of the time.

This compilation will put the most used content at your fingertips, in a small, fast, easy to find, and compact form factor. It puts about 20meg of PDFs on your PC, so no more loading CDs.

Try it:

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Simply a refresher message...

Thanks for hanging in there with us Gene and helping all
these loyal "Nortel" folks!!!!

Any time

Oh, I just had to say "you're welcome". Or was it that I keep taking the opportunity to raise this to the top of the list :)

New! GHTROUT's SuperSERL/MicroMERL For Rls 6.0 Available
~
~
Download away. Free for all.

~
~
--Administration Overlay Loads - Every LD and prompt related to system changes
--Maintenance Overlay Loads - Every LD and prompt related to maintenance
--Features and Services Guides - Every feature explained, from ANI to Voice Call
--Systems Messages - Every error code from AUD000 to XMI999

Note - Nortel's complete document library can be found at:

I'm still around, as are these files. I thought I better make a showing on Tek-Tips to let the world know all is well.

Ya, Big-I, to park it topside too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back