Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GHTROUT / Dave Bromley Nortel conversion utility update 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

babriner

Technical User
Mar 2, 2022
US
I am looking for an updated Nortel conversion utility for sorting out Nortel PBX TNB, DNB, CDp etc. I used to use this tool and now it has expired 1/1/22. Downloaded from GHTROUT a long time ago.

Even though I no longer work on the Blue stuff I still have to give props to Firebird Scrambler for maintaining that conversion utility. Back when I did work on Blue that was the handiest damn thing around.

Thanks for the kind comments Wanebo. The strange thing is that I simply don't work on Nortel / Avaya CS1K anymore. It's such a shame but the pandemic is changing the way companies use their telephony these days. It's all going over to hosted.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Firebird, what are you mainly working on now for telephony?

It used to be Avaya IP Office, but now it's a hosted system called Horizon in the UK. It's not the same as it used to be. The skill factor isn't as high and not as interesting.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Does somebody have such file for Avaya communication manager release 8.x also??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back