Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ghtrout.com 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddickenson

IS-IT--Management
Apr 14, 2009
US
ghtrout.com has been down for a couple of months, as noted here: [URL unfurl="true"]http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1769054[/url] We have been working to keep the actual ghtrout.com domain up but it's taking longer than expected for the transfer and such. I wanted to let the board at large who may not have seen that previous post about Gene know that a fully working (tell me if you find something missing or broken) mirror is located temporarily at:

[link ghtrout.drewdickenson.com]ghtrout.drewdickenson.com[/url]
[link ghtrout.net]ghtrout.net[/url]

Hopefully before too long we can restore Gene's site to the domain that made it famous in this circle of Nortel professionals, but until then, snag whatever knowledge or resources you need from the link above.

Thanks
Drew

Edit: It occurred to me that it might make sense to see if ghtrout.net was available. It was so I snagged it as a better alternative to a sub-domain on my own domain. Both will continue to work though if anyone has shared the link already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back