Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GhostScript converter dont working correctly with my PCL Brother HL-L2360D printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antxon

Programmer
Jan 17, 2019
CL
Hi,

I am working in a new project,

My target is, make an electronic system with a Raspberry Pi, connected in the same printer network (LAN), able to intercept the printing information, convert it to PDF File, attachmented and send it in email.

Everything work very good with my EPSON printer, but when i change the EPSON printer for a BROTHER HL-L2350D printer, the .PDF received is wrong. This document would be a table with some data, but the document has only black lines (see image)

The problem is the Brother PCL6 emulator. GhostScript (GhostPCL) can't convert it correctly. I think the PCL6 Brother's protocol is a bit different.

This is my input .PCL file:

so,

Could you help me with this issues?

Antonio,

And this is related to VFP how exactly?

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm trying to cut down on the use of shrieks (exclamation marks), I'm told they are !good for you.

I second Griff, even if you do this within a VFP application, the question is totally independent of VFP and you should ask a community of GhostScript experts, which you likely find in forum280

Bye, Olaf.

Olaf Doschke Software Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back