Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GFI - Mail Security 4 Exchange Conflict???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thankgodfortektips

Programmer
Dec 20, 2005
KY
Hey All,

I am trying to put a disclaimer in the bottom of all emails for a client. I have done this before using GFI and from what I have read in the forums it looks like this is definitely the way to go.

I just want to know if anyone knows if there would be any conflict between GFI Mail Essitials and Symantec Mail Security for Exchange????

Let me know if anyone knows if there would be any issue with having the 2 programs running on the same exchange 2003 server.

Thanks in advance guys!

I have the exact setup you are asking about and it has been working for over a year....I have even upgraded SMSME a couple times with no problems.

MM

cool thanks! I have actually put this in place and the only problem that I seem to be having is the disclaimer is not going out on replies...

Is this an option with GFI or will the disclaimer only be added to new emails?

Thanks u080570!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back