Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting this message when trying to send to rr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcse63

MIS
Jan 7, 2003
US
Happy Holidays,

I am hoping that someone can shed some light on this, It seems that mail is intermittent. Am able to send and recieve to some and not others. Here is the latest message that I am getting back.

You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.
<s4zjaxns0201.pinnacle.shop4zero.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for dmitrovi@columbus.rr.com>

First guess would be that you are blocked by the recipients...

Or the domain name you are sending from is blocked by the network admins at the other side.

&quot;Sometimes I do not know but I try hard&quot;- R.F. Haughty 1923

Road Runner has sometimes been known to do spam-blocking against IP addresses that aren't spamming. It happened to us once. We couldn't send to RR for about a day. I think we got the same message.

This has been happening for about a week now? What did you do to get it rectified Sabrina?

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back