Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

getting the runtime Exception org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: minor code: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bildikar

Programmer
May 23, 2001
IN
I am trying for the CORBA application but when i run the client i get the following Exception at the runtime please help. me
org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: minor code: 0 completed: No
Thanks.
Abhijit

Read this if you are using visibroker, but it might givestill give you some idea on what need to be done to avoid this error.

There can be communications problem involving VisiBroker Smart Agents.
An existing connection may have closed due to failure at the other end of the connection. A new connection request may have failed due to resource limits on the client or server machine.
When COMM_FAILURES occur due to system exceptions, the system error number is set in the minor code of the COMM_FAILURE. Check the minor code against the system-specific error numbers (for example in the include/sys/errno.h or msdev\include\winerror.h files).

Recommended Action: Use the same port number for all VisiBroker Smart Agents and retry. Consult your VisiBroker documentation.

Ignore my explanation above. A bad param exception is thrown when any of the input data is invalid. Check your input data, whether you've initialized everyting or not.
Gopi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back