Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting started with VBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJNK

IS-IT--Management
Dec 12, 2006
CA
Hi I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in regards to books, websites, texts etc that would be good for learning VBA?

I have some understanding of it, and a good understanding of other DB principles, but I don't know VBA very well. I would say I am a high level begginer with VBA.

So I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good starting points for learning it better? Thank you!

In terms of MS Access books the best I have found is the MS Access Developers' Handbooks from Sybex.

Ed Metcalfe.

Please do not feed the trolls.....

I've also found that the only real way to learn to code, is to code. I read books, looked through examples etc. but until I decided on a project and started putting it to work outside what the books said, it did not register.

Also, reading through sollutions from this forum and the different approaches is a great tool as well.

Some of the famous people are here..

I have listed some in my home page.

also to read replies of the MVPs of our forum.
Like PHV, RoyVidar, dhookom, Remou etc..(it is a long list)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back