Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting rid of gap between Details and Page-footer

Status
Not open for further replies.

stem

Programmer
Apr 14, 2000
GB
I have a Report that where almost all the sections can vary in length. It has a Page-Total printed in the Page-footer. <br><br>However this often results in a huge gap between the other sections and the Page-footer.<br><br>Is it possible to set the Page-footer to print directly after the last section printed instead of in its nornal position at the Bottom of the page?<br><br>I have tried to find a solution for this problem but it has eluded me to date. Go ahead - PLZ make my day ;-)

You can place the Page-Total in the Report_footer, if you want to print at the end of last section. <br>Or the best way which I thought is you can keep it in the Page footer and suppress the unnecessary section's by using Format section. And check the suppress section check box.<br>(You can suppress particular section conditionally also).<br>Hope this might help to make your day.<br>

Is there a way to print a group footer at the end of each page? That would solve my problem (and make my day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back