Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting Into Programming on a 5000-BKSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAdvocates

IS-IT--Management
Mar 14, 2006
US
Greetings guys! I've recently started taking care of an "older" Vodavi system, with a 5000 on the bottom label. My understanding is that this is referred to as a "Mach 1", correct?

I am familiar with the STSe - but the same password and technique does not allow me into the configuration. Did the old vendor change the code, and I need to get it from them, or is it truly a different code?

Is there somewhere I can download these manuals from - or is the programming similar enough to the STSe that I should be able to do the basic stuff?

Thanks for the input!

- Joel

5000 is the Mach-1 programming should be about the same, if the default 3226 does not work then the last person must have changed it. Only way to get in then is to default it and start over.

Google mach-1 or Triad-s and you should find several sources to buy a manual from or register with Vodavi as a dealer and get it fro free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back