Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting Function arguments 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonEnsor

Programmer
Sep 14, 2010
GB
Hi Guys,

I am looking at setting up some training sessions for some colleagues regarding Excel Functions and was thinking about creating a cheat sheet that lists the function name, the description, the arguments required and then a simplified version of what the arguments required mean to make this easier for users to understand.

I have been able to find a list of Excel functions and descriptions which I have put in to a lookup table, however I am unable to find a list of function arguments for each function...other than manually looking the function up and copying the data.

Does anyone have any ideas? whether it be using a Macro or the Worksheet I don't mind

Regards

Jason

Regards

J.

No need to do that. Just go to and you will find the XL function dictionary that was created by Peter Noneley.

Avoid Hangovers. Stay drunk.

Brilliant that will help me nicely.

Regards

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back