Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting error dch1019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomre

Technical User
May 31, 2002
US
I know this is on the dch, but what would cause this error from a co program change? We were up before the weekend, then down after (Monday). Any assistance on what to check or change would be great.

IF YOU GET DTM 337 AND DTM 304 TRYING TO ENABLE A DDSL, CHECK THE PRI/DCHI SWITCH SETTINGS. THIS APPLIES ESPECIALLY TO THE LATEST VERSION OF NT6D11AF CARDS WHERE SWITCHBLOCK S3 IS UPSIDE DOWN. ON THESE CARDS THE "ON" SETTING IS WHEN THE SWITCH IS IN THE DOWN POSITION. DCH 1019 MESSAGES CAN BE GIVEN WHEN THIS CARD IS USED FOR Q931 IF THE SWITCH IS SET WRONGLY

The error is dchi is hardware disabled. BTW, this is on an option 11 switch. Not sure the version of the card. I am not on site, remote access only.

What type of card?
If tmdi, you may want to disable the tmdi and reload in load 48. Force reload the DCH also.

I have seen this on my 81C with D-Channels on MSDL ports.
LD 96, do a ENL DCH X (DCH number) FDL.

Thank you all for your suggestions. We rebooted the switch and it came up error free. So this problem is resolved. Now I have to find where the paging is set up. It is not using an analog trunk for the access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back