Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting DNIT to Target Xpressions mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

TipandRingtoSIP

Technical User
Apr 5, 2016
US
Hey so I'm trying to configure a new DNIT number that will go directly to an Xpressions mailbox. What I am getting when I call the DNIT is the Xpressions open tree greeting meaning that it is not seeing the number dialed.. So is there a way to get the dialed number, to get carried over to the xpressions so it goes directly to the mailbox?? I've tried putting the number in the display of the DNIT, but still not working...Thanks!!

If I understand what you're trying to do, you can't do it straight from a DNIT, you have to forward it from the INTRTDN to the target.
Example: DNIT 0400 --> INTRTDN 10161 --> TARGET xxxxx
You can also do it from a fake extension to always call forward to the voicemail extension. Just make sure you add the fake extension to the subscriber in Xpressions.

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

Not sure how you could do that? How do you create a DNIT 0400 with a different number for the INTRDN ? I was able to create a phantom extension and forward to Xpressiosn, but I'd like to be able to do it via DNIT. When I add a DNIT, the DNIT is the INTRDN.
ADD-DNIT:DNI,259019,DRTD,,TEST MB,NO,57347,; Just seems for some reason the dialed number is not presented to the Xpressions when called...
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| INTRTDN - 259019 |
| SARULE - 0 DISPLAY - TEST MB ROUTING - DRTD |
| TARGET - 57347 |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Like I said, it gets to Xpressions, but it does not target the mailbox....

My DNITs were in the GDTR table. Then they point to the INTRTDN. So I assume you have 57347 listed in Xpressions under a user? It should be under Server Settings > User Administration, then under a user's "Voice Mail" number. A user can have several entries here.

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

So 57347 is my Xpressions forward to number... 57347 is the forwarding target for all of my users. The INTRDN 259019 was the mailbox number in Xpressions that I wanted to target. When I dial the 259019 number, it does go to Xpressions 57347, but Xpressions does not see that the call is for the mailbox 259019. When Xpressions picks up the call it just says please dial the extension you would like to leave a message for.... I do not see any DNIT GDTR tables configured in my switch...

Is 57347 also listed in the mailbox for 259019?

LoPath

If you called a DNIT and are now in an ACDRT, one of the ACDRT steps could be RTOFF (route off) then the number you want to dial, and the diverting digits coming next. So rtoff,57347259019; is what I'd expect to see here, if it takes a digit string that long. I would do that and trace the Xpr trunk in RDS, have a look at the diverting digits sent. This will mean configuring the flex routing thing which looking above, I think you're not doing. Not sure why you don't just create a float and fwd to Xpr.

Hi LoPath, no, 57347 is my Xpressions forward access number. The issue is, Xpressions does not recognize that the called number was 259019 and does not put the call into the mailbox for 259019. Moriendi, this DNIT is not being used for ACD routing. I do have a phantom extension configured and it works, but I would prefer to use a DNIT, just wanted to see if there is an explanation of why Xpressions does not see the dialed number of the DNIT in order to deliver the call to the mailbox....

If you use RDS to look at the ISDN messaging to Xpr, you will probably see there is no diverting number in the trace, and that will be normal operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back