Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting data from two tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovas

Technical User
Aug 6, 2002
US
I have 3 tables, Application, Term and Term2. The Term tables are basicly copies of each other.

The Report is filled with junk from Application but some fields like Termination Date come from either Term or Term2.
If the application doesnt have a record in Term how would I make the report check Term2 table? Right now the report is working fine by only using Term table. I was thinking of making 2 details, identical copies of each other and putting data from Term on one and data from Term2 on another and then supressing the details if there is no data in either one. Perhaps there is a better way to do this? All suggestions welcome :)

thank you.

I take it that the 3 tables are all linked somehow, correct? If so, all you need to do is to create a formula for the field(s) that you will be including in the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back