Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting caught up with the latest news of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2005
CA
Hey everyone,

I find myself checking sites like news.com then hop over to technet at microsoft then to cnn tech site sometimes and then to other sites in a day that it's just getting mind boggling.

As a techie who does everything from desktop support (MS) to pbx, dialer, networking and systems I'm wondering what sites you guys usually check out for the latest news. I'm pretty sure a lot of you are in the same boat and dilemna that I am in...too many freakin sites :)

I'm looking for things such as fixes, bugs, new products, discontinuation of products, etc - the usual stuff that will help you be more productive and efficient in your job as well as as a professional.

slashdot.org helping you become more productive in your job? Well, maybe, if you look at it in a certain way...

Chip H.

I do the various tech boards, but find them all to be repeating each other. A lot of things I see today on google's tech news site ( appear on the other sites over the following 24 hours. It's not always strictly news having to do with something attached to a keyboard, but it's informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back