Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting AUD313 message in Meridian 1 Option 11C

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRitgvc

MIS
Dec 2, 2001
US
Hi,

Just recently I started getting aprox. every 20 seconds the following message:
AUD313 0000nnnn DIAL 00000000 000C58B7 00000002

I already look for its meaning with err aud313 and in the Software I/O System Messages Manual but I have no idea what it means.

Please help me with this one.

Hi,

Do you have M390X handsets on your sytem, it could be that there are problems when the telset screens are updating, there is no need to concern, if you are worried your telco can suppress the message, otherwise just remove mtc messages from your port.

Cheers

I am having the same problem and do not know how to turn off mtc messages. I am also using the MAT PC software and everytime I try to transmit changes there is garbled text on the screen and the changes fail to transmit.

LD 32 CONV + the last 2 characters from the octet i.e B7 that will return the faulty TN - you will probably find it's gotten corrupted as a M2317, DISU/ENLU may get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back