Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting attendant when calling from Avaya to Mitel -

Status
Not open for further replies.

modulistic

Technical User
Feb 7, 2008
US
thread1329-1557881

Im going from a g700 gateway to a Mitel 3300 over pri. I've referenced a thread from a year ago that I never really resolved. The avaya guy, in Anchorage, wants to press his access code and hear dial tone, or be able to instantly press the mitel users extension and connect the call.

any ideas? I vaguely recall from talking to tech support a year ago that the avaya might be sending too many digits too fast or not enough... I dont really remember.

Thanks

Dan

Mod,

Some progress has been made on the Avaya side. The Chonger is trying to find a five digit scheme on his end to avoid the whole <2248> prefix. He has been able to send caller ID info across the line to us, but nothing shows up from our side. If we don't get any ideas here lets put in a work order.

F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back