Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting an error after installing new motherboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonGuerra

Technical User
Mar 25, 2003
CA
The scenerio:
Traveled to another city with computer. I set it up and and went to turn it on. The machine sounded liek it was going but no picture came up. I swapped it with another working videocard and still no picture. I went to the nearest computer store and bout a cheap motherboard and a 1.8 Ghz AMD. This allowed a picture but would not load right because of a differnt chip set on the motherboard. After a few unsuccesful attempt, I re-installed the OS. Every once in a while I get these error codes -
*** STOP: 0x0000001E (0xC0000005, 0xBFC0619B, 0X00000000, 0X00000000)
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDLED

THANKS FOR THE HELP
motherboard: Elitegroup K7S5A Pro
CPU: 1.8
HD: 80gb maxtor
ram: 256 pc133

Try this link

---------------
Johnodq
---------------
Please let me know if the advice I give is of help.
Feedback will benefit all

Any advice I give is my best judgement based on my interpretation of the facts you supply. Help increase my knowledge by providing some feedback, good or bad, on any advice I have given.

Memory!
And this board prefers DDR ram (far fewer problems are generally encounted when using DDR ram when using this particular board) Martin Replying helps further our knowledge, without comment leaves us wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back