Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Getting Agents To Log Out At The End of The Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

toveyb

Technical User
Aug 9, 2005
CA
I am looking to find out about other call centre practices regarding getting agents to log out at the end of the day.

For example, is there any telephone software/program that will automatically log out agents after a certain amount of time if they have not?

Your input would be appreciated.

You'll have to rely on the agents/supervisors to log out. As for as I know there's no way of automatically logging them out.

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

What problem are you trying to solve?
Is it because calls are going to agent phones that should be logged out? Then you can use the RTQT and RTQO in the acd queue to log the set out and put the call back to the queue.
Of course, if they are leaving the sets in Not Ready then that won't help.

If you have Symposium then you might be able to create a scheduled assignment to put all agents into another skillset. I haven't really used scheduled assignments so I'm only guessing.

Steamer

Proper agent training and supervision is the best answer but lacking that there are ways to accomplish something that should work for you especially if you have Symposium. There is no simple way, though, for the system to tell if an agent is actually in the chair of a logged in position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back