Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Get page numbers on page break pages in Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosteevo

IS-IT--Management
May 8, 2012
US
I am running Crystal Reports 2008.

I have a cross-tab in a report that flows over into a page break.
My page orientation is set to landscape.
I would like to have my page break pages numbered as well.

How do I do this?

Thanks
Stephen

I would like to see (Page # of #) on all the pages of my report. I would also like to see the horizontal page breaks have their own page numbers as well.

Thanks

Stephen

Where are your page numbers? If they are in the page header or page footer sections, they ought to work.

(I've not downloaded your report, not allowed where I work and it is a risk from an unknown source. I assume you are honest but there is no way to be certain of it.)

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Crystal 2008 with SQL and Windows XP [yinyang]

Hello Madawc,

My page numbers are at the bottom center in my Page Footer section.
I did figure out a work around for this issue by using the Horizontal Page Number and text that is suppressed when Horizontal pages are not present.
I have three crosstabs in my report that will only every expand to a 2nd page. So I am able to use a text object in this case and simply suppress it conditionally.

The ideal way of configuring my report would be to develop logic to count the horizontal pages and add them to the total page count.
Ultimately showing as: (Page N of M)

But ultimately I will never have more then one horizontal page for my crosstabs.

Thanks
Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back