Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

General Ledger BBF Erroneous Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMPierce

Technical User
Jun 13, 2019
US
gl_1220_YE_2016_gq7gtv.jpg
GL_1220_YE_2017_cb7tvv.jpg

I am hoping this is a simple fix. We are running Macola 7.7. We were questioning the value of inventory assets on our financial statements. Our balance sheets for all of 2018 are out of balance by $838,014.61. We could not find any entries through GL that tie back to this number. With further investigation, I found that our general ledger account #1220 had this exact beginning balance number in the GL Account View screen at 12/31/2017. None of the other GL acounts display this way, only 1220 Raw Materials. I've attached a screenshot of YE 2016 as a comparison.

Has anyone seen this before? Is it possible that the final year end procedure in General Ledger was run incorrectly? If so, is there a process in Macola I can run to fix it?

Why are you showing these 2 screen shots? What are you trying to display? The second screen shot should be starting January 1st for this to have any meaning.

Macola Software Veteran and SAP Business One Consultant on Training Wheels

Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back