Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

general flash question about smoothness and file size

Status
Not open for further replies.

sle2002

Technical User
Jul 16, 2001
US
I see a ton of flash banners on various websites that are so well done, and so smooth. My question is how do they get them so smooth and still keeping the file size down? Is there a trick that I am missing? A 3rd party software?

Whenever I make a banner that has a lot going on, the file size is enourmous.

Any thoughts? If i find one that is a good representation of what I am talking about I will post it.

Thanks
S-

Use, control enter, all day long to check your work. As you draw, tween and add content you should put each piece of work on a seperate frame and control enter, to see the file size on that exact frame. Keep doing this you will discover the good and bad and the ugly. Stream in your low file stuff by using more frames then bring in the higher K. Always keep trimming and reviewing and keep an open mind to tweeking the original idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back