Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GD Mailbox: Copying Messages to other MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessafox

Technical User
Dec 22, 2006
US
When there are messages in our general delivery mailbox, I often need to copy them to other mailboxes. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to do that, whether it be programming it into the GD mailbox menu or just doing it on a one time basis. Any ideas on how to make this happen?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you so much! I feel like I should have known that. Also, is there a way to put that shortcut on the screen as a menu option. Right now we have: Reply, Erase, Next. Is there some way to delete the Reply option to put Copy on there?

Even though "copy" was there previously? I am not sure why it changed in the first place from Copy to Reply, but the menu options did change.

I think when it is a message from an internal extention you will only get reply and when it is external you will get copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back