Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Gamma SIP Trunks on vMCD4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitelMark

Technical User
Jan 19, 2011
GB
Hi Guys
We are trying to set up Gamma SIP trunks using acct auth for the first time and can not get it to register. We have vMCD4.2 running on VMShere correctly. We have done loads with IP auth which work perfectly. There is no docs on MOL ref SIP trunk acct auth using vMCD. Any help I would appreciate

Hi! Is this still a current issue for you? I have the opposite, I could get Account auth working but not IP auth.

MoL has lots of walk through guides for setting up gamma SIP trunks. Check out the knowledge base

Yes all now sort of working, the only issue is the lines seem to go to sleep after a time which i have not yet worked out how long, so for example the first call in to the SIP trunk in the morning fails with a BT message, the second and subsequent calls are all fine, have you had this?

Yes - I had this. In the network element then bottom drop down you can set to "Always On" This seemed to fix it.

Have you tried to use NuPoint with Gamma Trunks? I am having issues with that too!!!!!

We are just setting up vMAS, so will post here how we get on with them, i will try your suggestion thankyou.

Mark - I experience is not good. Would be good to speak. stevenhayes100 @ hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back