Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Gamma SIP outbound CLI not displaying 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordie1978

Technical User
Nov 28, 2014
PL
Hi All

I have IP500V2 running R11.1.3 with a SIP trunk that has worked for years. Gamma have recently updated the SBC and since then the outbound CLI will not send. I have tried various changes to make this work on the avaya and had no success. I have even tried turning off the flexibility at the network and forcing a single CLI but nothing seems to work. Any ideas welcome

Thanks

Make sure you are sending PAID with the invite, Gamma require that now.

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH'.
The paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

Terry Pratchet

IPO550V R11.0 a quick test seems that outbound CLI to mobiles not working but landline numbers OK.

Gamma have sent out an update to their partners, their new SBC's now required two items in the SIP header:

P Assert ID must be present​
FROM address must be the public IP of the PBX.​

The PAID is added in the URI's in the Call Details Tab

The FROM address is set in the SIP Line Tab in either the ITSP Domain Name (if you set the Gamma SBC address in the Transport Tab) or in the Local Domain Name (if you use the ITSP Domain Name for the Gamma SBC address).

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH'.
The paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

Terry Pratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back