Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

G3r to Nortel BCM connectivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Sam1

Technical User
Nov 15, 2002
Help needed...
I am trying to establish connectivity between AVAYA G3r and Nortel BCM. Connectivity is done via PRI. I am able to place calls from G3r to BCM, however unable to make calls from BCM to G3r. I am able to maka station to station calls at BCM end, no problem with that. Problem is getting the call on that trunk from BCM to G3r. I am not very familiar with BCM setups yet, I set it up per instructions on Admin Manual. If any one of you out there have conected G3r to BCM, I sure would like to get some help from you. Thanks

1Sam1

I am very interested in how you set this up, and if you got it working properly. I am getting ready to install the same thing. If you don't mind sharing your configuration on the pri link I would shure like to compare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back