Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

G3 V4i Night Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeSnyder

Technical User
Dec 15, 2005
US
I can't get the system to go to a voice mail box in night mode. The system originally had two attendant consoles and now only has one. Being new to the system I'm still learning my way around and I don't think it was reconfigured when the 2nd attendant console was pulled.

On the trunk page for incoming calls, the trunk type is listed as tie. And when I try to add the NS extension it says, "Trunk type must be auto". Additionally, the attendant console was set up for three buttons to go into night mode: night service, position busy and sending a hunt-group in to night service.

Two questions: What trunk type should I have entered with one attendant console and should my attendant need to push more than the night service button for night service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back