Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

G3 message lite problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrackin

Technical User
Oct 28, 2002
US
I have a G3 in the field that I did some vociemail work far and they are having a problem with some message light's. Some message lites on about 7 phones will not turn off.

I even dial the light off code and all of the ports and it still stays on. The telephone says that the voicemail left the message and only the voicemail can turn it off. Is there a way to clear it out by other means? Liek reseting the port of something to that effect.

Richard S. McCranie
CoMatrix Southeast
richm@comatrix.com

Sorry scratch that ' clear amw msa extension number' the other command will clear all the lights on the PBX SORRY!!!

It sounds as though you have LWC Log External Calls activated on the phones. Type disp st xxxx and check page 2 and this will tell you if you have it activated or not.

You can remove the numbers by administering cov-msg-rt and delete-msg buttons on the systems admin phone.

Hope this helps,

coolk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back