Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FWK005 parse may not be called while parsing 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuniPR

Programmer
Mar 3, 2005
PR
Hi Guys,

I have been administering an application deployed in WebLogic Server 8.1.5 for the past year. The web server runs in Windows 2003 and the JDBC connection is Oracle.

Once in a while, the application begins to have issues. Most of the time, the error it shows in the main (application) log is:

Code:
error in parseorg.xml.sax.SAXException: FWK005 parse may not be called while parsing.

When I look into the Weblogic logs, the error is more descriptive like so:
Code:
<log4j:cause><![CDATA[The server encountered the following Error:]]></log4j:cause>
	<log4j:action><![CDATA[The server encountered the following Error:]]></log4j:action>
<log4j:throwable><![CDATA[org.xml.sax.SAXException: FWK005 parse may not be called while parsing.
	at rg.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at ApplicationName.utilities.powerbuilder.PBPackage.fromXML(PBPackage.java:518)
	at com.appname.webapp.pblistener.PBListener.getPBPackageFromRequest(Unknown Source)
	at com.appname.webapp.pblistener.PBListener.doPost(Unknown Source)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:996)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6452)
	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3661)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2630)
	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
]]></log4j:throwable>
</log4j:event>

What does this mean? Is there anything I can do to fix it, or should I go to my vendor? Is this a program error, or a WebLogic error?

Any help/comment would be appreciated. I have been trying to understand these errors (I have more errors I'm clueless about) and I just get the run around from my vendor.

Thanks for your help.

Nunina
IT Manager
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back