Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

fwd a phantom to cdn/sdn app builder 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstillhere

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2008
US
I have built a new CDN in PBX 6.0...and a new SDN in CP 5.0 and an application in App builder...when I dial the CDN directly..It goes right to my menu in app builder and plays the announcment i made in the application....All i wanted to do was create a few phantom 500 ports that would dcfw/ncfw right to the CDN.... it wont work right...CALL PILOT answers and tells me i dont subscribe to that system..but i can dial the cdn directly and it works fine ??

Call pilot is seeing the original # dialed ie the 500 phantom numbers. You would need to tell the CP to point those numbers to the menu you built.
An easier way to do it though might be to just build each of the 500 set numbers as CDN's then associate them in Call Pilot to the menu in the same way you did the original SDN.

I went ahead and just built 5 new CDNS/sdn's and apps...pretty painless but still ya should be able to forward a call to an application geeesh :)

All you had to do was either build a phantom or dummy acd q and either dcfw to cp or ncfw cp messaging dn

add the phantom or dummy acdn number in the sdn and associated with the app you built.

there was no need to build a cdn, cp should only have 2 cdn - 1 for voice messaging dn and 1 for multimedia messaging dn, everything else should be phantoms or dummy acdn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back