Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fuzzy Logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Blessing

Programmer
Feb 25, 2000
US
Code:
elseif (Old_min >= Request.Form(&quot;min&quot;)(i)) and (Old_max <= Request.Form(&quot;max&quot;)(i)) then
validate_sub= &quot;Range row #&quot; & i-1 & &quot; interesects/overlaps with Range row #&quot; & i & &quot;. (&quot; & Request.Form(&quot;min&quot;)(i) & &quot;---> &quot; & Old_min & &quot;--&quot; & Old_max & &quot; <---&quot; & Request.Form(&quot;max&quot;)(i) & &quot;)&quot;
exit for

and this is the error code I Get on the screen when it loops back.

[tt]
Range row #2 interesects/overlaps with Range row #3. (15400---> 7700--15399 <---22499)
[/tt]

But what confuses me, is that 7700 is NOT greater than or = to 15400. Karl Blessing aka kb244{fastHACK}
kblogo.jpg

hello?
-----------

as in 15400 is double 7700 there for 15400 is greater then 7700... how is that confusing?
Chad
tinman@thelandofoz.org

Tinman,

Welcome to OZ.

I dont think you took the time to read it,

7700 >= 15400 , is &quot;FALSE&quot;

yet the ASP did it as &quot;True&quot;

I Found out what it was tho, I had to force them with Csng, since it was interpreting them as strings, and as a string value, 1 comes before 7. Karl Blessing aka kb244{fastHACK}
kblogo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back