Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Function Not Avalible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge

IS-IT--Management
Jun 14, 2001
US
Have a nubbie question for ya'll. I have created a small database in Access 2000 that is running an expression with-in a query, runs great on my pc but I get the following error any time I try to run it on a different pc, it to is running Access 2000:

Function is not avalible in expressions in query expression 'IIf([Tracker BOM List - DO NOT DELETE]![MinOfPLANNED_DELIVERY_DATE]<Date()+7,1,IIf(IsNull([Tracker BOM List - DO NOT DELETE]![MinOfPLANNED_DELIVERY_DATE]),3,2))'

Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Try changing Date() to Now() in your expression. Also, try writing a simple IIF() function. It sounds like a reference problem in the machine. Open any module, new or existing, and go to Tools...References. Look at all the libraries that have check marks in front of them. Then compare that list to the ones selected on the offending machine. Also look for any that say Missing on them. If you don't have the same libraries selected, put a check mark in the box of the one's you need. If you see something missing, deselect the check box and try running the expression again.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back