Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Function Keys For Meridian Mail 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordoing

Technical User
Aug 5, 2005
GB
Hello All,
Can anyone help me - I support several Meridian Mail systems remotely using dial-up and Procomm. To date I have not been able to access the equvilent of the F10 key on the terminal keyboard.
Does anyone have a working keyboad file for Meridian Mail?

Many thanks

There are 2 ways to emulate the F10(F5) key.
1. ( F1 = ^[OP ), ( F2 = ^[OQ ), ( F3 = ^[OR ), ( F4 = ^[OS ), ( F5 = ^[[21~ )

2. Use the following script(name it what you want) and have your keyboard run it. This is only for the F10(F5) key!

proc main
SENDVKEY 0x74
endproc

Sammee2,

Excellent - Now I don't have to travel 300 miles for a simple change.[2thumbsup]

the way i found the function keys, as well as tabs and backspace was doing a script record while logining on and adding a station.. i used a simple txt file to add 200 users with names and secondary dn's.. not many people use scripts with mermail due to the 1940 somthing screen paint, but they work with a pause 2 between users and set txpac 30 at 9600 baud

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

fyi, quite a few of us over in the nortel forum share script files

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back