Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Full screen form - record selector - first record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diezz

Technical User
Dec 24, 2004
NL
Hello,

I've built (thanks to Tek-Tips community) a database, then split it and right now around 10 persons use it. However there are some bugs that i would like to fix.

1. Full screen - i would like all of my forms to open in full screen (i've deactivated the min max buttons and the close one to).

2. The form has a logon form and then another form where the user inserts data. Whenever the user opens the second form, the first record show up. I would like this form to be only for insterting data, not editing, so when the user opens the form i want it to be blank. Everytime an user press the button "save" the form moves to a new empty record. I would like to show an empty one when one opens the form also.

3.Using the scroll of the mouse in the second form will change selection of the records. I would like to eliminate that.

Can anyone help me on these issues?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back