Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fujitsu 9600 - No display / Tones "- - E 0" error

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalrampage

IS-IT--Management
Feb 11, 2006
TH
Hi Everyone,

Im new to the Telecom fujitsu 9600 series system, but my unit is not dishing out a tone on the SLI phones, or giving LCD display / tone on the DLI phones.

The CPU card has the error flashing "- - E 0" over and over, I think there may be something wrong with the data kept switch under neath as it seems to only stay in the "reset" position

Any ideas to what this error means?

Thanks

Adrian

TO note its a Telecom 9600M system, decked out with cards (48 Single Lines, DTMF Card, SVM Card, Etc)

I hooked up an old VT320 terminal i had to see if there was any additional info on the SDMR output but alas, there is not!!!

Thanks

Adrian

In Australia Fujitsu is still markting the F9600.
Need to trouble-soot some things here.
In US all 9600s show "0" on the CPU/SSD when all is well.
Status display on CPU or SSD codes
F= Reset interruption
E= Clearing memory
D= Booting
C= Only flash
B= Loading file
A= Initializing MCPR memory
9= Initializing network
8= Initializing LPR
7= Initializing I/O and MISC
4= Under restart processing
3= Insert floppy disk
1= Remove floppy disk
0= Under call processing

Since this is a 9600M are both MPR CPU's in RUN, and PAR?
Check all "Make Busy" switches on the Speech path cards
When you go "off-hook" do you see a B8DMRx card go busy at the same time the B16SLx card goes busy (Green LED).
Connecting a terminal to the PBX can either be a plain terminal or must use Fujitsu EMML program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back