Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fujitsu 9600 Administration Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinpoint145

Programmer
Nov 4, 2003
AU
I have recently started workign for a company wher e I support 5 different PABX. One of these is a Fujitsu 9600 which is administered via a " Command Telephone" Does anyone know of any programs to remotely admiister this PABX or what settings I coudl use in a program such as ProCommor Terranova to access it

fujitsu has their own Enhanced Man-Machine Language (EMML) interface pgm. it operates on a PC or laptop through the serial ports to allow user to access and program PBX directly. It has both a local mode where you are hooked directly into the PBX serial port and a 'remote' mode where you are talking over dial up modems and the PBX has a dial in number. both work ok. have had problems with the remote access 'hanging' the serial ports upon exiting program if not properly logging out of PBX, or if abnormal line communication errors cause drop of Data Carrier(dcd), usually reseting the modems on both ends generally frees up the port to try another access into the PBX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back