Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FTP Patch Load fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttscanada

Programmer
May 4, 2007
CA
Hi
I am having trouble getting the software update to read patches from my ftp site on my version 2 BCM50's. It works fine on the half dozen version 1's we manage, but I get a 'failed activity' error.....rather cryptic.

If I wasn't able to perform the upload successfully with the version 1 units I would have thought it was trouble with the ftp site or a userid/password issue.....but I use exactly the same information on both ver 1 and ver 2 units.....only ver 1 is successful.

I will be loading the patches on a unit close to our office soon and then try again remotely to see if one of the patches fixes the problem, but wondered if anyone else has had this problem

Thanks

We went on site and loaded all available patches on the ver 2 BCM50. This did not fix the ftp patch loading problem.

Anyone else have this problem and found a cure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back