Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

frx2any

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbcpastor

Programmer
Jun 12, 2010
US
Can anyone tell me where I can get frx2any? I've tried several links and all I'm getting is some unreadable middle eastern website that is unreadable.

Please help

Interesting question. I haven't seen FRX2ANY for several years. None of the usual download sites appear to carry it any more. The URL for the product's own site that you mentioned no longer has any information about it (and, by the way, that site is in Thai, not middle eastern).

The best I can suggest is that you switch to XFRX, which is very much alive and which in any case has far more features than FRX2ANY. It is not free, but if you plan to use it regularly, it will be worth the cost. For details, see:
If you aim is only to export VFP reports to other formats, there are plenty of other choices. Let us know what your goals are and we will be able to help.

Mike

Visual FoxPro articles, tips and downloads

I downloaded the file from the link and looked through the zip contents. All the examples (prg) require a license key to be inserted it seems to unlock the application. How would someone obtain a license key if they are interested in using it? Does the source code come with it? What are the licensing fees and how to pay?

Greg

I could give the email address of the creator, but I don't want to do it here. Not sure how to get it to you.

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

I could give the email address of the creator, but I don't want to do it here. Not sure how to get it to you.

Mike, if you would like to email me the address, and then if gbcpastor would also like to contact me, I will pass the address on to him or her.

My own contact details are on my website.

Mike

Visual FoxPro articles, tips and downloads

Mike
Email sent. Thanks

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Mike
I am not sure that gbcpastor is the right person to send it to since ggreen61 is the one look for an activation key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back