Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Frontpage Forms 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

paze

IS-IT--Management
Nov 11, 2003
US
I need to format the output of a Frontpage feedback form. Does anyone know how to do this? I am looking to program the output to come across in html, just like the web user sees when they are filling out the form. Any help would be great...

Hi paze,

Not sure I understand what you want to do.

If you are talking about formatting the email or file results, this is limited in the FrontPage form handler to what you can set in Form Properties.

If you are talking instead about what the form user sees after submitting the form, you can create a custom confirmation page. This can be scripted for printing as well.

Hope I have been of some help,
Micheal

FrontPage Form Tutorials & Form Script Examples

Actually what I am looking for is this.
Someone logs on and fills out a form. This form is programmed to email itself to Joe. That part is all working the way i want it to. what i am looking to manipulate is the way the results are emailed to the reciepent. I either want an html format that matches the interface the origional webpage form, or i want to be able to configure the order fields are listed on the email message. make sence?

Hi Paze,

Yes, but sounds like what you are wanting will require more than the FrontPage form handler can do.

Hope I have been of some help,
Micheal

FrontPage Form Tutorials & Form Script Examples

any ideas on what software can handle this type of request?
thanks for the info

Paze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back