Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Frontpage Form failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBragg

MIS
Sep 29, 2003
US
I am having a problem with a feedback form created automatically by FP 2003. When the submit button is pressed it gives an error message saying to check the servers error logs but I can't find anything related in there. If someone could take a look at and take a look at the feedback form I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi MBragg,

Sorry for the delay, I have taken a look at your form 3 times now and don't really see anything wrong with it.
It doesn't seem to submit for me, however.

The only thing you might try is setting the file results to Formatted text, to see if this makes a difference.

You have also used a space in your Thank You.htm page. It is not a good idea to use spaces in page, file or image names. This could confuse the browser and I think, possibly confound the extensions. If you wish to separate the words, use the underscore key.

Honestly, the form looks fine to me. Unless I missed something when I looked at the HTML, this should be a working form.

If these changes don't work, try reinstalling the extensions, recalculate the hyperlinks and republish.

Hope I have been of some help,
Micheal

FrontPage Form Tutorials & Form Script Examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back