Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FrontPage 2003 - Missing Naviation Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabez1771

Technical User
Jan 24, 2003
US
I guess I screwed something up. I had my website set with navigation bars on the left side. All pages had the same navigaton bar. Then I added a "front page" that I designed just so say welcom and "click here to enter". I did not want the naviation bar on that front page so I took it off (using "cut" I think). I then changed the name of my old home page to "index2.htm" and renamed my new welcome page "index.htm". Everything looks fine in the Edit view but when you visit the acutal website, none of the pages have the navigation bar. You can still see a black space on the left where the naviation used to be but that's it.

Can someone please let me know what I need to do to fix this?? Thanks for your help!!

---
Catherine

Noticed that in navigation view my new home page "index.htm" has the "home icon" on it but it is not "linked" (with a line) to anything. That's probably most of the problem. Any suggestions??

I've got most of it working again. Still some pages hanging out there but I'll keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back