Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FrontPage 2003 - How to Fix/Anchor Header Panel to top of Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlgconsulting

IS-IT--Management
Mar 15, 2021
GB
Hello,

As a newcomer to this forum, I hope someone will be able to help me.

I've inherited an old website created in Microsoft FrongPage 2003 which I am linking into a new history website that I am building. I use a package called WYSIWYG Web Builder (WWB) to create websites.

This old website consists of long pages of text & images and each page has a header panel which consists of an image/logo and navigation bars.

My problem is this: when the user scrolls down the page, the header panel scrolls up and out of sight with rest of the content. I want to fix/anchor the header panel, so that it remains at the top of the users screen while the content scrolls up behind the header keeping the image and navigation bars in sight and useable.

Click on this test link to view the problem:
This is a simple task in modern website builders but how do I do this in FrongPage please?

While I'm not a programmer, I am capable of manipulating html code but not able to create it from scratch. So, if html code is required to fix this problem, then I can insert html code if given the code and told where it goes i.e. <head> or <body>, etc.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back