Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Frontpage 11 does not display navigation page of web

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpatsbar

Instructor
Aug 12, 2009
CN
Scrubbed laptop disk and reloaded XP with service pack 3 and reloaded Office 2003 and FrontPage 2003. Reloaded external drive saved data files and all OK execpt for Front Page web files. Files there and open in FrontPage but not as they used to and there is no "navigation" page in existance. I think my scrubbed Front Page may have been an earlier version (maybe v4) and new one is later (v6)...but not absolutely certain of this. Anyone had a similar issue and overcome it ...other than recreating the entire web site?

Here's one idea:

If your site has been previously published to the web, you MIGHT can use an FTP client to redownload the entire site to a new folder, and try to open from there.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps you can also use one of the free website downloader apps, such as
--

"If to err is human, then I must be some kind of human!" -Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back