Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Front Page color space

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenshead

Technical User
Feb 16, 2006
US
When I color balance a photographic image in Photoshop I am in sRGB IEC61966-2.1 color space. When I place that same image in Front Page, the color shifts somewhat. Since I'm creating a photographic website, this is unacceptable. Is Front Page operating in a different color space? Can it be changed? Can I set Photoshop to match Front Pages' color space and then balance the image to look right in Front Page? Thanks!

John

When you say you put the image in front page, do you mean when you look at it in front page or when you look at the page generated by frontpage in the browser.

If it is the former, you needn't worry - frontpage is just a layout tool. You only need to worry if it is the latter. If the bowsers cannot cope with your range of colours then there is not a lot that you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back