Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Front Page 98 extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tool

MIS
Jul 28, 1999
US
Visit site
I can't seem to install the FP extensions on my Internet Information Server 4.0. I have used the FP server admin to no avail. I tried using the fpadmin.htm to install the extension, but that only wants to create a fpadmin.dll file. If anyone has a better understanding of FP extension and can help I would appreciate any advice.

I assume you are using the fp admin in the option 4 pack under the start menu. If you can't use this then try to unistall fp using the option 4 pack and then install again using the same software. Also post the error(s) if any you are recieving when attempting to add extensions.

I worked it out. I was trying to install the extension from the fpadmin.htm. I didn't realize that I had to activate the directory with different permissions. I just upgraded to thre frontpage 2000 extension. <br>
<br>
Thanks for the response.<br>
Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back