Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Front & back of postcard on same file

Status
Not open for further replies.

annew

Technical User
Aug 18, 2003
US
Hi all,

Can you please walk me through setting up a postcard so that I have both the front and back in the same document instead of creating one file for the front and one file for the back?

Thank you in advance,
Anne

Make your page size the same as the postcard size and layout front. Add another page and layout back. Click print and go to 'print preview'. Click on imposition layout tool and from the top bar choose number of copies across and down the page. From 'basic settings' drop down choose 'gutters and finishing'and type in a gutter number. I am describing Draw V10 but the other versions are similar.
This imposition engine is one of the strongest functions of Draw, it has many settings to try and for those setting business stationery and booklets it is well worth learning.
Regards
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back