Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FROM ELU5 TO ELU28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francesco68

Technical User
Feb 24, 2012
IT
I have a problem on Ericsson MD110 PBX. It 'can be replaced with plates ELU5 ELU28? What is the procedure. Thank you very much. The interior configured to replace the plate that I remain the same?

Hi Francesco68,

remember, that the ELU28 needs 16 timeslots, ELU5 only 8!
Have you the next 8timeslots free?
Yes? than follow the next strings:
you must deleted (ksexe)all extension on the board, than reprogrammed the ELU5 (cnboe), replace the board, programm the ELU28 and all extension again. Put your system cable on.

Hi deviltom2906,

Let's say I do not need the other 8 timslot, but I replace the card because I need to change the types of phone that does not accept ELU5 (Dialog 3210,3211,3212 etc.). Gate extensions and reconfigured by updating "iType" the phone? The extensions will remain the same even on ELU28.
My only problem is the need to replace the phones right now are a little outdated and since I own the ELU 28 thought about it. If there is any other way .....
Thanks .....

Hi Francesco68,

but the board ELU28 need 16timeslots. That`s the only way.
Sorry!
BR

OK. I understood very well. You were very clear. Thanks, stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back