Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Freight Per Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

prog_0927

Programmer
Jan 3, 2022
US
Sorry for delays responding to responses, my notifications were getting deleted. I have Macola Progression 7.9.310 and I am trying to find the table that shows the freight amount on the line. I see it rolled up on the header but not sure where the billing screen pulls that from when it is marked unshipped and edited by accounting if refunded. Assistance would be appreciated!

Thought I found it have not yet. The information is displayed on the "Billing Information (add)" screen in Progression. Trying to find the source of that screen for the line shipping cost.

Thanks,
Jessie

There is no freight amount per line in Macola unless it is getting stored as a comment. The freight amount that prints on the invoice is the oeordhdr_sql.frt_amt, or oehdrhst_sql.frt_amt if the invoice has been posted.

Macola Software Veteran and SAP Business One Consultant on Training Wheels

Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back