Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Freelance wont print from NT4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffJS

Technical User
Feb 26, 2004
GB
Hello,

I'm using Freelancer Graphics (Smartsuite Millenuim 2000) on a Novell network and am having problems printing. The PC is NT4 and Netware 5.1. The printer is delivered by netware as is the driver and works from every other application except freelance. When I try to print from freelance it comes back and says "there is no suitable printer installed" and refuses to print. Is this a freelance problem or netware or ms ? The respective websites dont seem to mention any problem of this kind (or at least I cant find them). I have tried the updated drivers for the printer both on the netware and local pc but nothing changes. The only other peice of info is the level of support pack and a strange rumour about the fact that the pc has a flat screen monitor!!?? Can anyone help or point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back